Waffle is a great food that can be enjoyed in breakfast or in your regular break time. The nicest thing about waffles is that its easy to prepare and all you need are simple ingredients and a few cooking tools. Below is the recipe and the most simplest way to prepare waffles.
4 oz all purpose flour
4 oz whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vegetable oil
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
2. Mix eggs, milk and oil into a separate bowl then shake and stir until well blended.
3. Combine the two bowl mixes into one bowl and mix thoroughly until no lumps left.
4. Ready the waffle iron. Warming of waffle iron can take a minute or two so it is much more ideal to make it hotter.
5. Place the mixed recipes onto the hot waffle iron.
6. Wait for three minutes till cooked. Served and add butter and honey and you are done.
See! Very simple recipes and preparation. If you don’t have any waffle iron, it’s okay because you can use any pan and make it a simple pan cake. That’s it!