Speaking in Mediterranean diet, let me give you a great recipe for Asparagus Noodle Salad. A proven healthy plant, Asparagus has too many health benefits. Below is the recipe and simple instruction on how to prepare Asparagus Noodle Salad.
ASPARAGUS NOODLE SALAD
8 oz. Linguine noodles
3/4 lb asparagus, diagonally cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 cup orange juice
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp vinegar
1 tsp minced roasted garlic
1 tsp grated, fresh ginger root
1 tsp grated orange peel
1/4 tsp brown sugar
Dash hot pepper sauce or to taste 1/2 cup sliced green onions
– Cook the noodles according to directions.
– Place the asparagus in a colander. Pour the noodles into the colander, on top of the asparagus, then drain. The hot water and noodles will lightly steam the asparagus. Leave in the colander for 10 minutes.
– Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Add the noodles and asparagus then stir gently until well blended.
– Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Stir before serving and serve cold.
– Make as much servings as you can.
There you go. Indulge yourself now with the goodness of very tasty and healthfull dish – Asparagus Noodle Soup.